Protected Health Information. YourConcierge101 is also committed to protecting the privacy of your protected health information (“Protected Health Information”). “Protected Health Information” is a subset of Personal Information that is information about you, including demographic information, that may identify you and that relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition; related health care services; or related to the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to you.
Information that YourConcierge101 Collects
Our Collection of and Your Access to Personal Information. We collect Personal Information from users. In each case, you will only be required to provide the Personal Information that we need in order to be able to provide the services you have requested. You may be entitled under data protection laws to access and review the Personal Information that we hold on you, if you provide the necessary consent and background information and pay any mandated fees. All such communications regarding access to your personal data should be addressed to: hello@YourConcierge101.com.au . Such inquiries should clearly be marked as data protection queries and as being time sensitive.
Personal Health Information. YourConcierge101 may obtain your personal health information upon User’s request and prior approval demonstrated by You completing and submitting multiple choice questions and answers. YourConcierge101 may collect certain personal health information through multiple choice answers that categorise users into brackets. This includes User’s general financial demographic, general physical health, general mental health and general geographic location. This will be collected only if the User opts to completes the profile.
Information YourConcierge101 Collects or Stores as User Accesses and Uses the Website and Service
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that Users choose to submit to YourConcierge101 via the YourConcierge101’s Website, YourConcierge101 and YourConcierge101’s third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) stores or collects certain information whenever a User visits or interacts with the Website (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using a variety of technologies that may be downloaded to User’s personal computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever User visits or interacts with YourConcierge101’s Website and/or the Call Centre. To the extent YourConcierge101 associates Usage Information with User’s Personal Information YourConcierge101 collects directly from User on the Website, YourConcierge101 will treat it as Personal Information.
This Usage Information may include:
- User’s IP address, UDID or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to User’s Device used to access the Website, and YourConcierge101’s computers identify User’s Device by its Device Identifier;
- User’s Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- User’s Call Centre History level;
- the URL that referred User to YourConcierge101’s Website;
- the areas within YourConcierge101’s Website and/or The Call Centre that User visits and User’s activities there, including remembering User, User’s preferences and pages User requested and/or viewed;
- User’s Device location;
- User’s Device characteristics; and
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day, among other information.
When you visit at our Website, our Internet Service Provider automatically makes a record of your visit and logs a user’s IP address, date and time of visit, pages accessed, documents downloaded and the previous site you have visited plus the type of browser you are using. This information is obtained for statistical purposes. Where we are required to provide statistical information on our clients, or third-parties, your data will be anonymised to protect your identity.
YourConcierge101 will not identify users or their browsing activities unless there is an order that We do so by a law enforcement agency or a court of law.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called “web beacons” (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included in pages and messages of our Website and Services. Web beacons may be invisible to User, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a page or email can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Website and Services, to monitor how users navigate the Website and Services, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about User’s interactions with the Website and Services, such as the links User clicks on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto User’s Device from YourConcierge101.com.au , villages.com.au and agedcare101.com.au web server and/or a third-party service provider, is active only while User is connected to the Website and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
- ETag, or entity tag. A feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL. If the resource content at that URL ever changes, a new and different ETag is assigned. Used in this manner ETags are a form of Device Identifier. ETag tracking may generate unique tracking values even where the consumer blocks HTTP, Flash, and/or HTML5 cookies. YourConcierge101.com.au , villages.com.au and agedcare101.com.au may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
Various third parties are developing (or have developed) signals or other mechanisms for the expression of consumer choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services (e.g., browser do not track signals). Currently, YourConcierge101 does not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms.
Information Third Parties Provide About User
Interactions with Third-Party Websites
How YourConcierge101 Uses the Personal Information
YourConcierge101 may use User’s information that YourConcierge101 collects about User:
- To contact a User occasionally to inform a User of Services or Services features, or Products, news or articles YourConcierge101 thinks will be of interest to a User. YourConcierge101 may send a User regular updates on issues YourConcierge101 thinks will be of interest to User;
- To correspond with Users and deal with their enquiries and complaints;
- To recommend to Users appropriate providers to our Users;
- To maintain or improve customer service;
- To contact a User with regard to the User’s use of the Services and, in YourConcierge101’s discretion, changes to the Services and/or the service policies;
- For internal business purposes;
- To provide a User with information or services or process transactions that the User has requested or agreed to receive including to send the User electronic newsletters;
- To provide a User with marketing materials or relevant advertising, promotions and recommendations from YourConcierge101 or our business partners;
- To protect our lawful interests and meet our regulatory and legal obligations;
- To respond to lawful requests from courts, law enforcement officers and government agencies;
- To verify a User’s identity and personal information;
- To manage our relationships with our participating providers, suppliers and stakeholders;
- To carry out internal functions including training; and
- To conduct marketing research and analysis.
- To enable a User to participate in a variety of the Service features;
- To process a User’s account registration, including verifying that User’s information is active and valid;
- To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for User and for a User’s computer or mobile device;
- To provide a User with information relating to any events held by YourConcierge101, where a User has consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- To provide a User with access to the User’s personal account.
User can always opt out of utilising the Service, and accordingly opt out of YourConcierge101’s use of User’s Personal Information, by sending an email to hello@YourConcierge101.com.au.
How and When Does YourConcierge101 Disclose Information To Third Parties?
YourConcierge101 may share a User’s Personal Information, including performance measurement information associated with a User’s name that is collected or generated at the Website or through the Services.
Personal Information may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act for YourConcierge101 for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which User has subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third-party may have access to a User’s Personal Information in order to support YourConcierge101’s information technology or to handle mailings on YourConcierge101’s behalf. If YourConcierge101 transfers a User’s Personal Information to an outside agent or organisation for such purpose, YourConcierge101 will take appropriate measures to protect User’s privacy and the Personal Information YourConcierge101 transfers.
YourConcierge101 may share your Personal Information with Our various business partners. Some of these business partners may use your personal information to facilitate the offering of services or products that may be of interest to Users. We may also share your Personal Information as otherwise described to You at the time of collection.
YourConcierge101 may, in its sole discretion, share or transfer Personal Information where permitted or required by law, to comply with legal processes, to interact with anti-fraud databases, to protect a User’s interests, to protect the security or integrity of YourConcierge101’s databases or the Website, to enforce the Terms & Conditions or protect the business or reputation of YourConcierge101 and/or its Business Customers, to take precautions against incurring legal risk liability, to protect and defend the rights or property of YourConcierge101 and/or its Business Customers, for required institutional risk control, or for resolving disputes, inquiries or complaints with respect to a User’s use of the Website and Services.
YourConcierge101 reserves the right to disclose and transfer all Personal Information: (i) to an operator of the Website or applicable database provided such entity agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions hereof to the extent applicable; or (ii) to a successor in interest of YourConcierge101 in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, change of control, the sale of substantially all of YourConcierge101’s interests and/or assets or other organisational change, including, during the course of any due diligence process, provided such successor entity agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions hereof.
What About Information User Disclose Publicly or to Others?
User-Generated Content and Public Information. “User Content” is any content, material, data or information that is provided in our public forum.
YourConcierge101 or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, distribute or otherwise use User Content online or offline in any media or format (currently existing or hereafter developed) and may or may not attribute it to User. Others may have access to this User Content and may have the ability to share it with third parties. Please think carefully before deciding what information You share in a Forum, including Personal Information, in connection Your User Content. Be aware that public postings (including group messaging with other Users) are not confidential. Please note that YourConcierge101 does not control who will have access to the information that a User chooses to make public, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect a User’s privacy or keep it secure. YourConcierge101 is not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that a User makes publicly available on the Forum on the Website or what others do with information a User shares with them on the Forum on the Website. YourConcierge101 is not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any User Content that a User discloses or receives from third parties through the Service.
Name and Likeness. You consent to YourConcierge101 publishing a User’s name, voice, likeness and other Personal Information that is part of a User’s User-Content, and YourConcierge101 may use the content, or any portion of the content, for advertising, marketing, publicity and promotional activities, provided that YourConcierge101 will not exercise such rights as to any User-Content which identifies a User in a public manner (other than in providing the Services to the Business Customer and the Business Customer’s other participants) unless the User provides a separate consent to YourConcierge101 in writing (email is sufficient) authorising such use. For full terms and conditions regarding User-Content the User submits to the Service, please review YourConcierge101’s Terms & Conditions.
Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below), or disclose it to third-party service providers, to provide and improve the Service. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners, for purposes including, but not limited to, targeting advertisements. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about use of the Service.
We may wish to send you information about www.YourConcierge101.com.au, www.villages.com.au, www.agedcare101.com.au, www.theweeklysource.com.au, www.thedcmgroup.com.au or any other services managed or owned by YourConcierge101 that may be of interest, and of benefit to Users. Users may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising. If you no longer wish to be contacted in this regard, please email hello@YourConcierge101.com.au.
Choice. At all times, Users may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. The notices that we provide on the Service in circumstances where we collect Personal Information should help Users to make this choice. If Users choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, they may still use the Service, but they may be unable to access certain programs and services that involve our interaction with them.
Access/Accuracy. To the extent that Users do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete, update or correct any other of your Personal Information that we may store, you ask Users to submit a request to us by sending an email to hello@YourConcierge101.com.au . User emails should include complete and accurate details of the request.
Links to Other Websites.
Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee continuous and absolute security or confidentiality of your Personal Information. If you have any questions about security, you can contact us at hello@YourConcierge101.com.au.
Please be aware that certain Personal Information and other information provided by Users in connection with their use of the website may be stored on their device such as a computer/ laptop or mobile device (even if we do not collect that information). You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your device from unauthorized access.
Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. If we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, or if we are subject to a bankruptcy or any comparable insolvency event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection therewith and you authorise and direct us to do so without having to obtain your prior written consent.
In the event YourConcierge101 goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organisation, restructure or sale of all or a portion of its assets or business, User Personal Information may be among the assets transferred. Users will be notified via this Website of any such change in ownership or control of User’s Personal Information.
18/37 Nicholson Street,
Balmain East, NSW, 2041
or email us on hello@YourConcierge101.com.au
If we have a dispute regarding an individual’s personal information, we both must first attempt to resolve the issue directly between us.
If we become aware of any unauthorised access to an individual’s personal information we will inform you at the earliest practical opportunity once we have established what was accessed and how it was accessed.
Changes will take effect upon User’s acceptance of the modified terms and User’s continued use of the Website, Call Centre and/or Services.
There are always some inherent risks when transmitting information via the Internet. Therefore, users should make their own assessment regarding the potential risks of utilising this site.